Dreaming of sporting terrain like Cameron Diaz? Build up your shoulders isn’t as difficult as it sounds!
A workout of 8 effective exercises for working out the deltoid muscle–in this material.
It covers the shoulder joint by the deltoid muscle, which comprises three heads: anterior, middle, and posterior.
It is the training associated with strengthening the deltoid muscle that leads to the desired relief.
In ordinary life, girls practically do not use the shoulder muscles as intensely as possible during training in the gym.
Shoulder training in the gym should include an even load on all 3 muscle heads at once. This will help speed up the desired result and protect you from injury.
Here are a few key points to help you improve your workouts and avoid mistakes.
Do not be afraid to pump your shoulders with exercises: deltoids can increase in a girl only if she takes special medications with testosterone and colossal loads.
Apply different exercises, alternating techniques: dumbbells and barbells are the head friends in pursuit of an athletic silhouette.
Choose a regular training program in advance: 3-4 times a week for 20 minutes is enough.
Do not forget about the load: before starting the exercises on the shoulders, warm up the muscles with a five-minute warm-up, perform circular movements with your shoulders and swing with dumbbells to the sides.
Try to do exercises in 3-5 approaches.
Start working with a total weight of 5 kg, increasing the weight by 1 kg weekly.
Shoulder workout in the gym: a set of exercises
Bench press standing – 1
Take the bar with a straight grip, hold the bar at collarbone level.
2. Squeeze the bar up, straightening your elbows all the way.
3. Then lower the barbell down.
4. Watch the position of the body: I must keep the body and head straight and straight, if the position is wrong, you can lose balance.
5. Repeat the exercise 5 times for 3-5 sets.
Bench press standing – 2
Take the barbell with a grip slightly wider than the shoulders (1.5 times), hold it at the level of the pelvis in the lowered hands.
2. Raise the barbell to the level of the collarbones, pull your elbows up.
3. Lower the barbell to its original position.
4. Repeat 7-9 times in 3-5 sets.
Seated Dumbbell Press
Take dumbbells weighing 2.5 kg each (total weight should be 5 kg), sit on a bench or exercise machine.
2. Bend your arms, lower your elbows down.
3. Squeeze the dumbbells up, touching them at the highest point.
4. Lower your arms slowly, keeping the angle.
5. Repeat the exercise 7 times for 3-5 sets.
Standing dumbbell press
Stand up straight, take 2.5 kg dumbbells, keep your arms at shoulder level, elbows bent and looking down.
2. Extend your arms so that your palms are facing straight ahead.
3. Squeeze the dumbbells up, slightly placing your hands behind your head.
4. Repeat the exercise 10-12 times in 3-5 sets.
Swing dumbbells on the bench
Lie on your stomach using a bench or exercise machine.
2. Put your hands with dumbbells down and slowly begin to spread them to the sides.
4. Keep your hands in the open position for 5 seconds, then slowly lower it down.
5. Repeat the exercise 7 times in 3-5 sets.
Row on the bench
Lie on the bench with your stomach down, having previously installed it at an angle of 45 degrees.
2. Hold the dumbbells in the lowered hands, turn the wrists with the back side forward.
3. Bring your shoulder blades and arch your shoulders back, elbows bend at right angles.
4. At the peak point, the shoulders are on the same plane with the body, and the forearms, perpendicular to it, are directed downward.
5. Return to starting position and repeat 10-12 times in 3-5 sets.
Sitting bent over dumbbells
Sit on the edge of the bench, lean forward, keeping your back straight.
2. Keep the dumbbells in the lowered hands, start spreading them to the sides to shoulder level.
3. Do not change the position of the body, work with only hands.
4. Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise 10-12 times in 3-5 sets.
Lifting dumbbells while lying
Lie on your side or on a bench, lean on your forearm.
2. With your free hand, take a dumbbell with an upper grip.
3. Raise your hand with the load vertically, hold it at the top and slowly lower it to your thigh.
4. Repeat alternately on both sides 10-12 times in 3-5 sets.