The NordicTrack NTEL71218 Commercial 12.9 Elliptical could be the ideal elliptical for you if you’re looking for a machine that can provide both comfort and convenience. In 2017, it was voted the best elliptical trainer in the NordicTrack NTEL71218 Commercial 12.9 Elliptical Series. This elliptical trainer is designed to make assembling, moving, and using the machine as simple as possible. Most of its performance specifications are similar to those of the SE7i, but it has more sophisticated circuitry and a longer warranty.
One of the trainer’s highlights is its HD 7″ touchscreen with web browsing capabilities and workout stats collection in the background. Wireless heart tracking, an 18-pound flywheel, an 18-inch stride, and a power incline of up to 10 degrees are among the machine’s main features. A shelf for a tablet computer and a console speaker system are among the additional features for entertainment.
The NordicTrack NTEL71218 Commercial 12.9 Elliptical is a rear-drive vehicle that saves a lot of space! If you don’t want to spend hours putting together a cross trainer, the SE9i’s simple assembly feature will appeal to you. As a result, you’ll be able to get started on your workout sooner and avoid frustration. It has wheels for easy transport and can be folded vertically after each workout.
Since the trainer is iFit-ready, you can use it right away if you have an iFit subscription. You can miss it if you don’t need it or don’t have a subscription and just use one of the 30 fitness programs available.
NordicTrack NTEL71218 Commercial 12.9 Elliptical
The NordicTrack NTEL71218 Commercial 12.9 Elliptical combines three machines in one: a treadmill, an elliptical and a stepper for maximum results.
Yes, it is foldable and compact.
inclination: 0 to 10 degrees
18-inch stride length
18 pound flywheel
30 Workout Programs Yes, I’m an app fan.
325 pound weight capacity
Dimensions: 77′′ H x 80′′ L x 32′′ W
To further optimize living room, the unit has a foldable base (Can be folded vertically and has wheels for easy transport)
For a tailored challenge, there are 24 resistance levels to choose from.
For workouts, it has a 7-inch HD touchscreen monitor.
Has a web browser and is iFit compatible for downloading unlimited exercise programs and personalized fitness tips.
There are 30 built-in fitness applications for efficient training, and the incline can be adjusted up to 10 degrees, allowing you to target particular muscle groups.
The pedals can be adjusted for better ergonomics.
As opposed to front-drive ellipticals, this machine is built as a rear-drive machine, which is usually more comfortable on the back and simpler to use.
Has a heart rate monitoring device that is wireless (chest strap included)
Max user weight
Touch sensors, optional chest strap
1.57 x 0.77 x 0.65 (L x W x H)
DESCRIPTION OF THE NordicTrack NTEL71218 Commercial 12.9 Elliptical
– Motorized magnetic resistance,
– With a simple pressure, instantly adjust the resistance on 22 levels. This allows you to increase the difficulty and helps you vary your workouts.
– Effective inertia of 7 kg, offers you a fluid and comfortable movement for a training in the best conditions.
32 pre-recorded programs: you can select your training among the integrated programs created by coaches.
5-inch backlit screen displaying:
– Number of steps,
– Distance covered,
– Heart pulses,
– Calories expended.
TAKING HEARTBEATS :
– The EKG system has been designed to indicate the heartbeats by simply touching your hands on the sensors located on the fixed bars of your elliptical.
– For more precision, you can use the optional heart rate monitor.
You May Also Read
- [2021 Updated] 10 Best Exercise Machine For The Butt Thighs Hips
- [2021 Updated] 10 Best Elliptical For Over 50
- [2021 Updated] 10 Best Elliptical for Osteoporosis
- [2021 Updated] 10 Best Elliptical For Long Legs
- [2021 Updated] 10 Best Elliptical with Incline
- [2021 Updated] 10 Best Elliptical For Beginner
- [2021 Updated] 10 Best Elliptical For Small Spaces
- [2021 Updated] 10 Best High End Elliptical
- [2021 Updated] 10 Best Professional Elliptical 2020: Buying Guide And Best Brands
- [2021 Updated] 10 Best Elliptical For Petite
INNOVATION: INTEGRATED IFIT
Get SMARTER workouts and faster results with iFit ™ * (* Paid premium membership for the 2nd year to be purchased on iFit Premium Card )
Now you can customize your own fitness program, receive automatic workout downloads, and manage your profile online. You can register 1 user. More than 1000 predefined training programs (interface in English, more than 30 videos available in French)
– Step length 81 cm.
– Quick access key: change the resistance of your training with a single press.
– Bottle holder: Keep your water bottle close to you during your cardio sessions to stay hydrated.
– Tablet holder (tablet not included).
– MP3 connectivity and integrated speakers allow you to listen to your favorite music while working out.
– Transport wheels make it easy to store your device after use.
– Front and rear adjustable level compensators.
– Mains connection, transformer included.